With the demise of Nambu into no-DM-territory, I am looking for a new Mac OS X Twitter client again. This time, no reviews, just short (rejection) notes.
- Nambu: lost DM support last week. No streaming. Often errors during refresh. Otherwise, best client ever.
- Twitter.app: looks like shit. Does not work with HyperDock. Can’t find the keyboard shortcut to switch accounts.
- Echofon: looks like utter shit. Multiple account support seems hackish.
- Kiwi: looks good but is extremely buggy. Frequently fails to load (or display) timelines or DMs at all.
- YoruFukurou: terrible name. Reasonable looks. Acceptable keyboard shortcuts. Streaming support. Multi-account support at least has working notifications. I’m sticking with YoruFukurou for now.